You think you got game?
Gather your squad and participate in the Relevant 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament. This four week, summer tournament is an opportunity to have some fun playing 3-on-3 basketball in a friendly yet competitive environment. Open for everyone, free to participate, registration required. Winning team will receive a $100 gift certificate to Ruth Chris!
When: July 28, 2018 – August 18, 2018
Location: Fuller Park; 300 Fuller Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
All games will be played on Saturday starting at 10:30am. Those dates include:
Register by THURSDAY, july 26.
3 on 3 Basketball Rules
1. Teams will play 12-minute games or first team to 15 points
2. Scoring will be by 1’s and 2’s. 2-point baskets are scored from behind the 3-point line.
3. Loser’s outs – not “make it, take it.”
4. The clearing line is anywhere behind the closed 3-point line. All defensive rebounds must be cleared, even on shots not hitting the rim.
5. No free throws will be taken. Repeated intentional fouling will result in player disqualification.
6. The ball must be passed in at the top of the key. The inbounder cannot dribble in or shoot.
7. The half-court line is out-of-bounds.
8. Substitutions are allowed only on dead balls. No subbing on the fly.